Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dressing Up.

I am soooooooooooo having withdrawals from blogging. Time is still short, as ever, but daughter is on the mend nicely, so this is just a quickie (so to speak!).

A few pics I received in an email that made me chuckle, so I thought I'd share them with you.

Have you ever walked around the shops, or seen pictures of things in a magazine that immediately made you think of a friend or relative. Well, the last picture here, made me think of Cherrie, it combines two of her favourite things.

Hopefully I will get back properly next week, in the mean time, I am reading your blogs, just don't always have the time to reply.



















8 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

Aren't they just disgusting!!!

Hey, we could both reproduce that last one for the 'shoe' category, lol. I wonder if hubbies would let us?

Ali said...

HaHaHa.. I know what I would be told!!! Reckon Rob might be up for it though, his last rendition was very artistic!!

Cherrie said...

These are hilarious, if tasteless! (Well, maybe just a little tasteless . . .)

I'll have to try that last one with Hardin! I'll use progressively larger platforms to see how long he can maintain his erection . . . I bet you'd all like to see the results some Thursday!

Ali said...

Cherrie ~ some Thursday???? some any day!! Give it a whirl, lets see how creative you are.
Hugs x

dusio said...

Wow, stopped by this blog and it's penises, penises everywhere!

Elaine Denning said...

Yeah, she likes those, lol.

Ali - come back!!! I'm missing you! x

alphawoman said...

these are so funny ... and I am shocked! shocked! lol

Ali said...

alphawoman ~ I hope you recover without the need for therapy!!!! I am slightly shocked everytime I scroll down my page and see these little suckers *no pun intended*.. ;o)