Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Quick Hello


No time, what's new, so here is a little catch up of my last couple of weeks

* Eldest daughter now fixed, fit and back at work after 6 weeks off
* Had a great Christmas Dinner out with the footy team players and supporters
* I am broke after Christmas, like the rest of the world no doubt!
* I turned forty, yikes.
* Have spent hours on my college work while I have been off work over Xmas
* Had a fantastic Day on the 25th with all my kids coming for Christmas Dinner
* I became a Great Aunty for the very 1st time
* Watched the Boxing Day Dip for the very 1st time too
* Had a wicked New Years Party, getting home at errrr, uhmmm, 4am (ish)
* Have decided that within 2 years I want to be working for myself as a photographer
* Did I mention I became a Great Aunty for the very 1st time?
* Took some photos for our 26things December list, only a handful though guys, sorry.
* Back to work today, yuk, how depressing

OK have to go. Will post Decembers 26things photo's when I have confirmed which day with Miss U.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and an even better New Year.

Oh, and did I mention.... yes I think I did well here she is, one day old!


5 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

Oh wow, that's beautiful Ali.

Welcome back!

Shit, have you REALLY taken photos? I am slacking. I have 2, maybe 3. This has been disasterous. The words didn't help!

Did I mention that the photo is beautiful? You go for it girl...get yourself a business. You're amazing. x

We need to email! Lol

Ali said...

Miss U ~ thank you, she is beautiful isn't she.

I only have 10 of the 30 from the list, and I have to admit that I only took them this last week, January was fast approaching and I couldn't bear having to say I had none..lol.. thx for your suggestions btw, I used the one you gave me for 'Panic' seemed appropriate right now!! lol

I also have to admit to maybe, possibly, stretching the allowable 'artistic licence' just a tad, but I was determined to get necrophilia!!!

Have read your email, reply on its way.

Hugs. X

Cherrie said...

Hi, Ali! I'd wondered what happened to you . . . now I know!

Congratulations on becoming a great aunt! That makes you the spoiler-in-chief for that lovely baby! And life this side of 40 isn't that bad. Trust me . . . I have years of experience at it!

kindabiz said...

she is definiely a beauty !

Ali said...

Cherrie ~ Yes I am still here, on the sidelines unfortunately, wishing I had more time to write here. I am definitely going to be the spoiler in chief too - might have to fight my Mum for the title though as it is her first great grandchild!!! Don't like my chances to be honest!! lol

Kindabiz ~ aww, thank you.