Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Another London Shot

This shot, inspired by one of my friends who had seen a similar photograph during his research, worked perfectly. We had taken some during daylight to get the feel for the right angle, but by the time dusk arrived it was raining so there weren't many people around. I think it works well as it is though.

St Paul's Cathedral, via the Millennium Bridge

6 comments:

Mike said...

It works for me. Nice shot!

Ali said...

Mike ~ Thx honey. Seems a little darker here than in my printed version, but I still like it.

Akelamalu said...

That's amazing! You are so good at this. x

Ali said...

Akelamalu/Lady B ~ Your both very kind. I have to admit, it is one of my favourite images of the day.

Unknown said...

Just playing catch up, love the pics, excellent as usual.

I'm so sorry to read of your eldest daughter's problems I'll be keeping everything crossed that she will retain the opportunity to be a mother.

Ali said...

Pauline ~ thx for your kind words. Her immediate future is on hold til she hears whats happening.