Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Time vs Windows

I had my entry all written up, ready to add a couple of lovely pics and then boom

"A runtime error has occured" GRRRR

So in view of the fact that I didn't have time to do anything about it, I went out. Now I am back, briefly, I see that half of what I had prepared is missing and I do not have the time to sort it out now before college.

Time. It's always the fault of Time. Time is always against us, why can't it work with us once in a while. Come to that, why can't windows just stop throwing hissy fits and perform the tasks that I ask?

In view of the fact that both Windows and Time have decided I should not blog today, it will now have to wait until tomorrow.

Hope everyone else had a good day.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Ali said...

Shape ~ Thank you, it looks like windows has gone to pick on someone else today and has let me finish what I started!! lol

Cherrie said...

On Wednesday when I was off work I had Dell run through a diagnostic test on my computer. It took HOURS! I felt just like your picture . . .

Elaine Denning said...

God, do I know that feeling....

Ali said...

Cherrie ~ it's just one of those pics you can relate to isn't it!!

Miss U ~ My sentiments exactly.