Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Flying!

I had an email from a friend this morning with the link below. It explained that it was a simple game involving flying a helicopter and it was so simple because it only involved holding the left mouse key down to fly up and releasing it to come down again. Easy or what?

It did however say that if you were in a busy office you should NOT forward the email to co-workers as it was very addictive.

With a little time to please myself I thought I would give it a go and I hope that you will too, let's see who can rack up the fastest distance without crashing... I challenge you to have a go!

But..

Before you click the link....

Clear your diary....

It really is SERIOUSLY addictive...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Click here and have a go and then leave a comeent to let everyone know how far you got. So far, I have travelled 1102, but that said, the window is still open and I guess I am gonna beat it at some point today!!!

Hmm... I wonder if the family will notice if I don't get the dinner cooked??

10 comments:

IT Barman said...

Yes you warned, no i didn't listen.

Dag nam you

Elaine Denning said...

Bloody hell. What did you go and do that for? That's my friggin' Thursday night sorted then, isn't it? I'm sueing you for RSI tomorrow.

Ali said...

IT ~ lol, you only have yourself to blame... how far did you go?

Laney ~ You can't sue honey, I did warn you in advance!!! How far???

Elaine Denning said...

Hmmm.

Well, for the first 20 minutes I couldn't get any further than the 2nd bloody barrier! After about an hour I got up to about 700 and something. Then the phone rang. But today is a brand new day, right? I'll keep you posted!

Mike said...

I shall give it a go tomorrow morning whilst lazing about in bed. I'll let you know how I get on.

Akelamalu said...

I have just one thing to say

"Don't get in a helicopter that I'm flying!"

Mike said...

Stupid &*%^*£$ game.

cathy said...

um don't try it after a beer and 2 LARGE whiskys. crashed and burned 5 times in 30 secs. Going to bed now:(

cathy said...

my visit azzitizz and pop some bubble wrap first though LOL

Ali said...

lol at all of you but sooooo glad I'm not the only one swearing at it!