Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



It's all in the Title

Now that Christmas and the New Year breaks are out of the way, I am again concentrating on college work.

I saw an image which inspired the beginnings of my current work, but I evolved it considerably to end up with the image below, which I think will be the last image I need for my current unit of work.

My idea was to create an image of a woman, something fairly strong but very simple and to portray the woman's character without photographing a whole person. Two parts of the image are self portraits and one is my daughter.

This is what I came up with, but I need your help. I think I managed to get the character into the image; a bit of fun, sexyness and maybe a little bit risque. Or can you see something else in the image? My problem is that I need an appropriate title. It needs to be something that defines the woman and/or the image but at the same time adds something to it... does that make sense?

Anyway, I thought I would turn it into a little caption competition for you all.....

So....

What's the title???

11 comments:

photowannabe said...

Hesitation.....
Decisions.....
Ok world, here I come...

cathy said...

Pregnant Pause...

Crucified...

Ali said...

Photowannabe/Cathy ~ you certainly stepped up to the plate, thx. 5 options to get the ball rolling, and good ones at that.

Akelamalu said...

Red - Hot!

Elaine Denning said...

I absolutely love 'pregnant pause.'

I've been thinking about this for 24 hours now, and I'm still clueless! She does seem hesitant though...but still as sassy as hell...almost like a strippers first night or something.

I hope you come up with something perfect. These pictures are fantastic, Ali. I really really like them. A lot. In fact...how much are they? x

Ali said...

Akelamalu ~ Red Hot, I like it.

Laney ~ I'm surprised at you not coming up with something, you're normally so good at this!!!!

So glad you like them. x

George said...

Ready, Steady, Go

I love the photos and the way you have presented them. I think I would like to see that as a montage on a wall, in my house of course.

Very well done

Ali said...

George ~ It's lovely to know you liked them enough to want them on you own wall, thx honey.

IT Barman said...

Hi Ali

Happy New year.

Love the pictures, I am thinking

Red or Dead

The red is so striking against the whiteness.

Rune Eide said...

Suggestion

Harpy

Ferdi en Mimi said...

Love " Red Hot " but would " Lips, Nails and Feet in motion " do to ...

Greetings from Belgium