Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



'J is for ... '

JAY

Thank you to everyone who has left me comments of good wishes and happy thoughts, it is very much appreciated, and I am trying to keep my activities to a minimum, I have to beat this thing, sooner rather than later too.

Once again, I will have to apologise to all the ABC contributors that I won't get the time to visit, but I just know they will all be fantastic.

OK, I was gonna rest, honest, I didn't take a photo for this weeks letter as I didn't have the energy, but today I went out with my camera for half an hour and as I was walking back to the car I spotted the 'Jay' in the cemetery.

A quick shot later, and how could I not put it up here? It was as if it was daring me to do it!!! I love a dare!! It's not a particularly well focused shot, but at least I won't have a hole in my alphabet photo's!!


14 comments:

photowannabe said...

Ali, please get your energy back, we miss you but do so understand. Great "J" shot. Take care.

Elaine Denning said...

I absolutely love that shot - it's as if the Jay is actually there to visit someone!

I hope you're ok, Ali...besides having zero energy. Thinking of you. x

mrsnesbitt said...

Fantastic! Hey you just relax and take time. No pressure.
Lots of Love,
Dx

dot said...

Nice picture! Glad you were able to get out for a little while. Take care of yourself!

Akelamalu said...

What a fantastic shot! Take care, rest up, see you when you're ready. x

Unknown said...

Lovely picture, Ali, keep resting and be careful not to overdo things when you feel a little bit better or you'll give yourself a set back. Take your time you are missed, not forgotten. Have a nice (restful!) weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oooohh I love the blue in this fellow. Great shot. Take care of you too!

Lynette said...

What a swell little bird you found in the cemetery. I'm so happy for you that you've been able to keep your alphabet whole.

kml said...

Glad you were able to get outside for a spell - how obliging the little Jay was to pose for you! Take care!

George said...

Wonderful bird ... we only get blue jays here ... this one is different to my eyes. Great shot ... be well

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shot and one of my favourite subjects (cemetaries).
Feel better soon and take care. xox

WalksFarWoman said...

Just saw this Ali - you must have posted it after I visited. Super shot in an atmospheric setting - good on you! Some people have all the luck. :)

Hin Man said...

Hope you manage to get well each day. We all miss you and thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

lovely picture - get well soon.

I've just started joining in with the ABC Wednesday project and have added you to my ABC blogroll.