Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Face Recognition

Anyone that has been here for the last 9 months, will probably remember a post I did about a face recognition programme that I found via a link in Miss U's blog at the time. If you haven't yet read that entry you really should whizz across now and read it before continuing here , it will make you understand totally why I have now repeated this exercise, and why I am blogging it for the second time.

If you can't be bothered to read the previous article, I will summarize it for you:

Upload photo of your face, hit button. Programme calculates which celebrities you most look like! Easy right! Hmmmm. For reasons explained in the previous article, I did attmept this more than once. Not that I was being vain or anything, I just wasn't too impressed at having my 7th most look-a-like celebrity listed as Mick Jagger. The last attempt I had saw Kofi Annan in my list!! I gave up, and decided when, IF, I ever had a photograph of me that I didn't loathe with a passion, I would try it again.

Since then I have lost weight, and my holiday produced some photographs that were passable as one's not to delete!

I uploaded one of them and here are my 2007 results!



http://www.myheritage.com



OK, time to quit while I'm ahead, just the one attempt this time I think.

Give it a go, those of you who missed out last time, I would love to see some of the results you get.

6 comments:

In Ink said...

King Kong? KING FUCKING KONG?????

Pfffft.

Mike said...

I've had a go and I'm not impressed lol.

Theo Van Gogh
Un Geller
Andriy Shevchenko
Joachim Von Ribbentrop
Jose Carreras
Alison Lohman (WTF????????)
Justin Chatwin
Tim Montgomery (Huh?)

I'll try another picture.... See if Brad Pitt gets a mention lol

Ali said...

Michael ~ lol, you have to use a photo of you, and I don't mean this one where you're swinging your nuts... face shot!!! LOL

Mike ~ I'm sure if you use another picture that Brad Pitt will show up in your list....

... but of course you will need to find a photo of Brad first!

Elaine Denning said...

LMAO! Great line Ali!

I'll do this later, but to be honest, I don't really see the point. They'll just give me the best 9 looking women in the world, won't they? :)

mrsnesbitt said...

Right, a job for later, when I have had some wine! LOL!

Ali said...

Laney ~ Did it work? Did it? Did you get me in your list sweetie?

Denise ~ Glassy eyed look huh, lol, I wonder how that will work out!