Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I've Been Rasterized..and I liked it!

Yep, I have to admit it, I have been openly rasterbating, and boy have I enjoyed it. I rasterbated this morning and have been rasterbating this afternoon, and I have played with rasterbator this evening too. No, get your minds out of the gutter, I didn't need to enter any credit card details - it was free!!

Actually, I think I'm all rasterbated out! OK, let me explain.


Whilst reading through a 'Money Saving' weekly email I receive, I spotted a link for 'The Rasterbator' which briefly explained what it was, but I was still intrigued, so being the nosey cow I am, I went for a peek. After all, I thought, what harm can a quick peek at a bit of rasterbating online do? Yeah, yeah, I know, my mother told me the same thing!! I clicked the link that took me to the website, and began to read the instructions. Hey, there's nothing wrong with a bit of light reading to make sure you're doing it right! Then I began to rasterbate too. It's a pretty neat idea, and now I have a picture of my rasterbation I'm going to stick it on my wall so I can admire my handy work!

Why don't you have a go too? Go on, it doesnt have to take long, just a quick rasterbate now, and I guarantee you will want more! I have put the link in below, and will add it to my list of fun sites in the side bar.


http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator


I will also add a link in my side bar to the Money Saving newsletter/site for any of my fellow Brits that are interested. You can sign up to a weekly email, and can easily scan what money saving tips are included so that you only need to read the bits that are relevant to your needs/interests. The site is owned/written by Martin Lewis, the guy that had a show on CH.4 recently where he helps couples with Money Makeovers.

It regularly features the latest/newest deals and explains which are best and why, on things like Credit Cards, Bank accounts - Current, Savings and ISA's, insurance, utilities etc etc. There is always a section which gives you 'loopholes' in loyalty/bonus schemes, and he is the main weight behind the 'Ask your bank for the last 6 years charges back, they are illegal' campaign. Last week, he was first to break the news about Virgins new Gatwick to New York route, and to celebrate Virgin were offering seats at £160 return. Yes you read it right. I went onto the Virgin website, and they weren't even promoting it there, not a mention.

So you see, it's not just useful if you have loads of money to invest, it always has loads in it which is a must for ordinary folk like me!



No comments: