Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



What Emoticon Are You?

Take the test and see what kind of emoticon you are today!

Or maybe you are feeling a little brave and will try the 'Kissing' test...




Your Emoticon Is Laughing



You've got a wicked sense of humor. You're everyone's favorite IM buddy... at least today!






Your Kissing Technique Is: Perfect



Your kissing technique is amazing - and you know it.

You have the confidence to make the first move.

And you always seem to know what kissing style is going to work best.

Sometimes you're passionate, sometimes you're a tease. And you're always amazing!



OH MY GOD ... It's official, and you read it here first.
I AM JUST PERFECT!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it appears i am perfect as well lol congrats to both of us

Ali said...

Ian, you are always the perfect gent, that much I do know. After all, you always let me win at Scrabble!!

Elaine Denning said...

Hi Ali! God, it's so good to be back...that was the longest 9 days of my life. Looks like things are going great here...I love the pics. Thanks for e mailing me, it means a lot, but as you now know, I'm absolutely fine and feel awful for worrying everyone. Hugs. xx (I'm going off to rasterbate.)

Ali said...

Elaine ~ I just knew you wouldn't be able to resist a bit of rasterbating!! lol. It's great to have you back. Hugs xx