Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Why Dad's Shouldn't Babysit

I was checking through a big batch of emails I have from a contact who keeps me well supplied with jokes and funnies. I can get anything from half to a couple of dozen a week, and of course, they don't all appeal to my sense of humour but there are some crackers amongst them.

Whilst opening some of them up looking for a particular email that was a play on words and mirrored text I came across one entitled

Why Dad's Shouldn't Babysit

I couldn't help but laugh to myself at the pictures, even though I have seen them before they really brightened my day, and so I decided to share them with you all, and have added a caption for each one just for fun.

Maybe you can come up with some other 'Captions' for one or two of them. Leave me a comment and let me know what you would have put - I would love to hear some alternatives





How long before dinner Dad?
Maybe I could just share Fido's!
Oh boy, maybe you should ask Mommy for some cookery lessons Dad, this Sucks!!






I think I've mastered it Dad, does it go like this? Yeahhhh! Wait til I get home and show Mommy what a clever boy I am!





Mommy always said you couldn't multi-task, she'll never believe me when I tell her she was wrong Daddy, now where did that dishcloth go?




OK, we've been good girls, we stayed quiet and amused ourselves so that we didn't interupt you and your mates watching the game and having a beer. Can we go to the park now, please.





And my all time favourite!!





I don't think this is what Mommy meant when she said "If he doesn't settle, take him for a ride, that always calms him down"
Dad... DAD... D-A-D ... SERIOUSLY, I'M NOT FEELING TOO CALM RIGHT NOW!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have known Ali for about two years now ( i have never met her in person) and she is a wonderful kind and helpful person and has a wicked sense of humour, just don't call her Alison she tends to fly of the hook about it..lol
from your little geordie ship-mate

Ali said...

Aww, how kind you are Phil, I'm still not going to have your babies though!