Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Holiday 55

This may be my final post before I leave for my holiday, and as it's Friday, I used that as my subject to base my 55 on.

Don't write to many entries each in the next week, you just know I'm gonna have to read them all somehow when I get back.

On a final point ... don't miss me too much ... what do you mean you'll hardly notice I'm gone?



HOLIDAY ROMANCE
The attraction was instant. Her heart pounded, he was gorgeous. They strolled across the shimmering moonlit sand, danced and laughed. They were inseparable for three days. On the flight home she smiled, as she recalled the night their two bodies became one.
At home, the drunken fists of her father knocked her back into reality.

14 comments:

In Ink said...

Great 55! Enjoy your break.

Ali said...

Michael ~ Thank you honey. See you in a week.

My comment about not writing too much was not an excuse for your mistress to let you go, so you can write as much as you like!!!!

Elaine Denning said...

Ali...that was so sad! But very good.

I'm going to miss you. Are you sure the hotel doesn't have internet connection! :)

Have a GREAT time, and hurry home. Don't forget to kiss all the spanish waiters for me. xx

ellie said...

Great story, im fascinated with 55s!

Have a lovely break and come back "blogged up" with stories!

Ali said...

Laney ~ Thats a tough ask girl, but as you are such a special friend, I'll force myself to kiss them all for you!

Ellie ~ I sure am gonna miss you all, but I'm sure the next couple of blogs at least will be inspired by the next 7 days!

Momentary Madness said...

She said she was leaving for a short time. Like a shadow she drifted across my world,fleeting to distant lands, distant worlds. I chanted to her spirit and sent a blessing.I feel her close as in a dream. When I awake I am still in the dreamworld. I'm never out of it. Some think it frivolous. I know it's real.
Have a great time Please take me with yo in spirit.
You lucky thing you.
Cheers Y;-) Paddy

Unknown said...

Great 55, have fun !

In Ink said...

~creak...thud~

I love it when folks go on holiday and leave the window to the comments section open.

~switches flashlight on~

OK, nothing new here...maybe there's something upstairs in the main room of this blog...something I've been 'searching' for...hur hur...

~creak creak creak~
~opening door~

heh...this is too eas...

"MiaowROARRRRR"
*scratchbitescratchscratchbite*

~thudbumpthudbumpitythud~

OUCH!

~runs away~

Damn I think I just interacted with Tigger :(

Ali said...

Hey everyone, I'm back on home soil. Will catch up asap. Hope you have been feeding tigger while I've been gone. x

In Ink said...

I darn near fed him....

Cherrie said...

After reading the last line of your 55, I felt as though I was hit! Move out of that house, girl!

Oh, and I hope you are enjoying your trip to Spain! I've always wanted to go there myself. Someday . . .

In Ink said...

*taps screen* Oy! As soon as you finish recovering I'd like to know where my donkey is!

:o)

Dan said...

Love the Thought for the Day. It's very Zen.

And your 55 rocks! I guess you're back from holiday?

Momentary Madness said...

...just checking in on you.
Y;-) Paddy