Thought for the Week

"A hug is a perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you give it back."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Orgasm 55

So, it's Friday again, which can mean only one thing. Time to scratch my head and wonder what the heck I'm gonna do to come up with a 55-fiction that is actually worth the blog space it takes up, and thats not very much!!

I couldn't decide what to write about, so I took a look at the suggestions (thx guys) which were made after I requested topic ideas on a previous 55. This one was put forward by the lovely Laney, next week I may well take another from the list.

If there are any readers out there, new or old, that didn't help out with topic ideas last time I asked, please, please feel free to do so here!!!! I need all the help I can get!!!


His urgency was clear, he wanted to release his passion that instant. She was just beginning to climb the last, beautiful mountain, knowing she would soon achieve what every fibre in her body had been aching for.

At that moment he released a long, satisfied sigh. Her climb cruelly and abruptly halted.

Bastard she thought.

Disclaimer: I would just like to point out, to all my readers, that this is part of my Friday 55-Fiction, and as such bears no resemblance to my real life ...
Why I'm still in love my husband, reason no. 26

15 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

LMFAO!!

Ali, you're a genius!

Are you sure that took 55 words? It seemed to end a hell of a lot sooner :)

Unknown said...

Finished so soon...?lol

Dan said...

Woody Allen solved this problem (premature, well, you know) by thinking of the baseball player Willie Mays.

I tried that once and the results were the opposite of what I expected. I don't much like baseball.

Ali said...

Laney ~ Thx for the topic. I had been wondering whether it was really possible to come up with 55 ways of say ooohhh, aahhhh, yes, YES!!! Reckon I got round that one.. phew!

Pauline ~ Well I'm satisfied, what about you? lol

Dan ~ I don't much like baseball either, but I'll store that sentiment, just in case I ever need it!!

Annie said...

Let's hope that bastard spent a few more words, and effort, to put paid to her anguish.

Mike said...

Have you ever thought about becoming a top shelf novelist?... Either that or get yourself a job with Fell Walking Weekly :)

Ali said...

Annie ~ If there's one thing I've learnt over the years about men and sex, I suspect he spent just a few more seconds to fall asleep!!

Mike ~ Fell Walking Weekly sounds puurrrfect! I'll apply tomorrow!!

Momentary Madness said...

Yes, miss understood, it did end sooner that's why she called him a bastard- that's me being funny.
Well done Ali absolutely perfect.
Y;-) Paddy

Ali said...

Paddy ~ Thx sweetie, hope you are well. x

Evening said...

Well done. Well, I mean you, writing it.
Not him.
xo

Ali said...

Evening ~ Thank you. He should realise that men can be replaced... lol

Cherrie said...

Well done, Ali! And Laney, you made me laugh out loud! Ali, you're so right about men--there are always more out there . . .

Ali said...

Cherrie ~ Heavens forbid you should ever replace one man with another... lol ... I was thinking more along the lines of battery operated equipment!!!!

Kristi said...

Haha! You brightened my Sunday morning with this great slice of humor. Thanks!

Ali said...

Kristi ~ Glad to be of service, what better way to start your day. Hope you have had a pleasant weekend.. Monday is looming!